• Acrylic
  • Wire
  • Polymer Clay
  • Metal Clay
  • Lines
  • Fabrics
  • Featuring
  • Featured
  • Inspiration
  • CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

    quarta-feira, 9 de setembro de 2009

    Mensagem

    I´m back to work, and to my crafts.
    I´m actually preparing my christmas/valentine colection.
    Preparing it with advance, so i can have things to offer to my costumers. First, i have to clean my garage and rearrange all the space so i can put there a table and the necessary tools to work, without messing my kitchen.
    Then, i just have to put my skills working(i bought a multifunction SKILL to work with acrilic).
    I´m thinking about showing before and after of my garage. DO you want to see?




    Olá. De volta ao trabalho a preparar a colecção natal, S. Valentim. Muito cedo?
    Não me parece. Assim vou ter tempo e material para mostrar aos meus cliente.
    Primeiro tenho de organizar a minha garagem para montar a minha mesa de trabalho e as minhas ferramentas.
    Depois é só meter mãos ao trabalho.


    Beijos

    Sem comentários:

    Enviar um comentário