• Acrylic
  • Wire
  • Polymer Clay
  • Metal Clay
  • Lines
  • Fabrics
  • Featuring
  • Featured
  • Inspiration
  • CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

    quinta-feira, 18 de novembro de 2010

    Vertical squared SOS



    On the search for new material to explore I participated on a Acrilic workshop.

    I learn how to work this material, from cut to polish the peaces all by hand.

    My first one, that i did on the workshop it´s mine, just mine.

    But I loved to work this and bought all things needed to do some for you.
    Hope you like it.

    It can be emblished with swarovsky cristals, sterlig siver, silver plated, brass or copper.
    Just convo me if you want something in particular on this or another item in acrylic.

    As always, it will be sent in a box, and on buble envelope, with tracking.

    If you have doubts please read my shop policies or contact me.

    1 comentário: