• Acrylic
  • Wire
  • Polymer Clay
  • Metal Clay
  • Lines
  • Fabrics
  • Featuring
  • Featured
  • Inspiration
  • CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

    quinta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2012

    Minimalist Acrylic Bracelet hand cut in pink

    This perfect hand cut acrylic bracelet it´s a cozy way to embelish your wrist with a minimalist piece of experimental jewelery. It´s elegant and confortable, fitted to your wrist.

    It´s designed for a 18cm diameter wrist, in a elipse shape, about 7cmx5cm, 2,75inchx1,97inch, from a 3mm acrylic sheet.

    This is very gratifying work creating such a beautifull wearable sculture from a material so amorf as acrylic.

    If you want, I can do a similar bracelet in another color. I start making this hand cut acrylic bracelet with the general idea planned, but I always alter something from one the other, that´s what makes my bracelets one of a kind.

    See my profile if you need more information.
    Available at my Etsy Shop Pulguinha

    Sem comentários:

    Enviar um comentário