• Acrylic
  • Wire
  • Polymer Clay
  • Metal Clay
  • Lines
  • Fabrics
  • Featuring
  • Featured
  • Inspiration
  • CSS Drop Down Menu by PureCSSMenu.com

    domingo, 8 de abril de 2012

    A new Adventure


    Hello.
    I´m going to be on Mercado do Quebra Costas, a Craft fair in Coimbra, between 11 am and 7 pm on 14th April, next Saturday.
    It´s a new adventure for me, and I´m taking it quietly, and with much energy, preparing everything so that nothing fails.
    To prepare myself to the event, I read my book The Handmade Marketplace - How to sell your crafts locally, globally and online", Kary Chapin.
    With some more online search I made a list of everything that I´m going to need to take with me.
    I´ll update the preparations during the week.


    Pin It

    Sem comentários:

    Enviar um comentário